Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Title change of blog...And coming soon!

I was thinking that my blog title was kind of boring and I really enjoy "play on words". So I thought I would follow suit with my own "play on words" with this new title. I like it: SheHasSceneIt


I am going to be blogging next about the family film Dolphin Tale, based on a true story. Then I will be blogging on my other blog, called HorrorSheLuvs about the Paranormal Activity franchise that has been a huge hit for director Oren Peli. Here is the link to my other blog if you love to read about films that are about horror, psychological thrillers, and ghosts or paranormal phenomenon.

It also is a link to my first reviewed horror film of 2012, called The Devil Inside. Enjoy! Its about exorcisms, which to me is a very fascinating phenomenon in and of itself.

http://sheluvshorror.blogspot.com/2012/01/devil-inside-2012.html

No comments: